Staten Island Veterinary Group has its own APP!
App & Client Loyalty Program
Our app allows us to extend even further the care and service we provide to our clients and their pets. We know your pets are an important part of your family and being able to manage their care and veterinary needs more efficiently would make your life easier.
The SIVG app provides that efficiency for you! Downloading the app is easy with the links and QR codes provided.
With the SIVG app you can:
- Access the Loyalty Program with your virtual punch card
- Quickly view all of your pets' vaccine and blood work due dates
- One touch call and email
- Request appointments
- Request food and medication
- Receive monthly reminders so you don't forget to give your heartworm and flea/tick prevention
- Check out our Website, Facebook and YouTube pages
- Look up pet diseases from a reliable information source
- Find us on the map
- Find contact information for Pet Poison Control
- And much more!
The app features a Client Loyalty Program ...
On the app is a virtual punch card. When you earn a punch, an SIVG receptionist will scan a QR Code onto the virtual card on your smartphone. For clients who are less tech-savvy, or for those that would prefer to use a paper card to keep track of your earned punches, we have those available too.
How are punches earned?
Earn one punch each when you...
- Download the App
- One punch for every $100 spent, per visit, i.e., if you spend $260 - you will receive 2 punches and the $60 does not get added to your next visit's punch calculation. Every visit is calculated separately and never includes money spent retroactively or spent in the future.
- Refer a new client
- Earned virtual "punches" never expire
- Cannot redeem during the same visit a reward is earned
- Grooming by Dawn not included
- Loyalty Program rules are subject to change at any time
How to Download the App
If you have an iPhone, go to the Apple iTune app store and search for SIVG, or click on this link.
If you have an Android phone, go to Google Play and search for SIVG, or click on this link.